Top 5 Things Buyers Say They Want Most
The 2011 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers survey conducted by the National Association of REALTORS® shows what buyers want from their agents. Here are the five biggest expectations:
1. Help finding the right home to purchase.
2. Help negotiating the price.
3. Help negotiating the terms of the sale.
4. Determining what comparable homes are selling for.
5. Assisting with paperwork.
That’s not all. Buyers surveyed also said some of the biggest benefits real estate practitioners can provide is helping them understand the home-buying process as well as pointing out unnoticed features or faults with a property. What’s more, the majority say they are looking for an agent who can improve their knowledge of home-search areas and provide a list of service providers.
[From: Realtor On-Line Magazine]
372 Fairview Way
Milpitas, CA 95035